Keresés ebben a blogban

2016. július 27., szerda

K. C. Lynn: The Final Temptation (Men of Honor 4.)

Magánkiadás, 2015
108 oldal
Nyelv: angol

KAYLA~ ​​He moved in next door to me, all bronzed skin and lean muscle, with a panty dropping smile that could make any girl weep with need. He set my body and teenage hormones on fire for three years. THREE LONG YEARS.
In that time he became a cop- Officer Sexy as I liked to call him- and every time I pushed, he retreated. But I knew he felt it, I saw it in the way he looked at me. So one night I set my plan in motion and upped my game. I finally reeled the sexy bastard in, and he didn’t know what hit him.
COOPER~ She tempted me with her smart mouth and tight body for three painful years. I took an oath to uphold the law and honor it, which she made almost impossible not to break. But when the day finally came, I made her pay, every beautiful inch of her. She might drive me crazy and be the biggest pain in the ass, but she’s my pain in the ass. And I’ll spend everyday for the rest of my life making sure she never forgets who she belongs to.
***
You asked for our story and now we are going to give it to you. Cooper and I are not only going to share our special day with you, but we are going to take you back to a time that was frustrating, sexy, explosive and downright beautiful. Here is our story, from beginning to… forever.


Kayla-t és Cooper-t már az első rész óta imádom, annyira örülök, hogy ők is kaptak egy külön könyvet. Igaz, lehetett volna hosszabb is, mert ezekből a srácokból sosem elég, viszont így is nagyon élveztem.
Ebben a részben nemcsak az esküvőjükbe nyerünk bepillantást, hanem Kayla-val még az időbe is visszamegyünk, hogy megtudjuk, hogy is jöttek össze ezek ketten.


Kayla Kellar
“We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding party. Coop and I are very thankful for you guys… Even you, Hulk,” she adds, glancing over at Jaxson. “And to think you didn’t turn green once today, I’m so damn proud of you.”
He grunts at her smart mouth. “I guess we both deserve a pat on the back then, because just think—you didn’t take a bat to anyone’s truck tonight.”

Kayla hozta a szokásos nagydumás formáját, amit nem lehet nem kedvelni. Ennyit kínozni szegény Cooper-t… :D És még egy kocsis incidens… végem volt. :D Nem gondoltam volna, hogy Cooper is ilyen sokáig kérette magát, habár neki legalább érthető kifogása volt. Az első három rész után jó volt végre egy kicsit oldottab hangulatba kerülni, és csak nevetni, vagy sóhajtozni, ha úgy hozta a helyzet.

"He is the most honorable and courageous man I’ve ever known. A man who puts his life on the line every day, and damn does he look good doing it too, uniform and all… "

Cooper tényleg egy szuper pasi, aki becsületes és jószivű, annyira édesek együtt Kayla-val. Remélem a spin-off sorozatban (Acts of Honor) is hallunk még róluk. Amit okvetlen ell kell olvasnom, főleg azok után, amit az írónő elejtett Anna-ról. 
Imádtam ezt is, csak úgy mint az előző részeket.

“I love you, Officer Sexy,” she mumbles against my lips.
“I love you too, baby.”

 


Borító: Jaj, nagyon tetszik... főleg az a fátyol ^^
Kedvenc szereplők: Kayla, Cooper, Jaxson, Sawyer és a többiek
Mélypont: nem volt, mindent imádtam
Fénypont: a kocsis csíny, és Kayla ajandéke Cooper-nek
Csillagozás:
5/5

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése